Search This Blog

Pookie Background

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Multi-Purpose at a Price That Can't Be Beat!


We recently made a quick trip to see my brother's family in Atlanta. I needed to give Rebekah a bath, and had not brought her baby bath (which she is almost too big for anyway). My brother and sister-in-law are way pass the baby stage, so no more baby paraphernalia to borrow during visits. And because of Rebekah's trach and not being able to sit up, I didn't want to use the regular bathtub. So I borrowed my brother's 'Home Depot Multi-Purpose Paint Bucket' and used it as a bath. After all, isn't there some sort of fancy-schmancy fad-tub out there that resembles an over-priced bucket?

Rebekah just got put into the bucket, and didn't know what to think about it.


Her head didn't reach to the top of the bucket, so I think she was overwhelmed by 'orange'.


But as I started to dump some water in, she looked down and gleefully eyed the water.


Then she tried putting her hands in the water. (I wasn't quick enough with the camera.)


All clean and ready to get dressed!


All-in-all, I'd give the Home Depot Multi-Purpose Bucket 4.5 out of 5 stars for multi-purposefulness at a price you can't beat. Could I shave a few inches off the height so Rebekah might see better over the top of the bucket, and choose a different color, I would gladly change my rating to 5. Now, as for the $43 Spa Baby European Style Tub...save your money!

1 comment:

  1. I was browsing for buckets on google images to find buckets to store dirty cloth diapers until we clean them, and found one of these cute images. We're due in a few weeks and haven't purchased a baby bath yet, and I think you sold me. Absolutely Adorable.

    ReplyDelete