Search This Blog

Pookie Background

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Lila Rocks!


Our NILMDTS photographer and friend, Lila Armock, scored another winning photo shoot with the Budd Zoo (despite short attention spans and a short photo shoot window). The pictures were taken at Falls Park in downtown Greenville.

If you live in the Greenville, SC area, be sure to check out Lila's website and set up a photo shoot with her. You won't be disappointed!

Josiah - 2

Josiah

Isaiah - 4

Jeremiah - 6

Elijah - 8

Rebekah - 4 months









This picture captures the personalities of each of my kids!

What sweetness!






1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!!!

    I'm doing a report on Trisomy 18 right now for school. I chose the topic because my sister has it. In my research, I came across your blog and after a while of reading and browsing, I saw this post, that you are either from or still live in the Greenville area. THATS WHERE I LIVE! Such a small world, Its surreal to be in the same town as someone else with a T18 baby. I know that other families exist because I've gone to a few SOFT conferences, but I've never met another who lived nearby.

    Anyway, just wanted to share that with you and also tell you that you have a beautiful family :)

    ReplyDelete